What is this?
- an alternative set of analog gauges for the game or a vehicle of your choice.
- make a backup of
- put all files from
add_to_dashboards_zip folder into your
- below is a video if you need a step-by-step:
- analog speedo, tacho, turbo, roll and pitch gauges
- mph and km/h versions (selectable in RoR's settings)
- 4k and 8k rpm tacho versions (selected by RoR, based on vehicle)
RVI Agora S, North St Helens
Pitch and roll gauges are optional, see below.
c_anglo_needle.png if you don't want the pitch and roll angle gauges, they get in the way if your screen resolution is low like mine (anything less than 1920x1080)
- ABS and TCS lights too bold on vehicles that have them - remove unlit lights from c_bg
- if you encounter any more, please let me know.
- created in Inkscape
- original dash by Pricorde
Please do not use any part of this for anything outside of Rigs of Rods.