- Parse truck file
- Basic edit functions (new node, remove node, new group, remove group, rename group, add beam, remove beam)
- Snap to grid nodes
- N/b transform functions (scale/rotate/translate)
- Render nodes id/names
- View resizing
- Fast performance while editing complex n/bs
- Duplicating functions (Offset and Flip mirroring on selected axis, works on groups and visible nodes)
- Import blueprints and move/scale/rotate
- Import mesh wire frame as reference for working on N/B and move/scale/rotate
- Basic file sections editing like title/globals
- Saved project preferences (Blueprint's positions, grid size, etc)
- Backups system
- Undo system (ctrl+z)
- Project watcher system: Edit your project on notepad and the editor will reload automatically
- Memory leak: reloading a few files will cause a memory leak, and the editor will become laggy.
- Solution: Save your work, go back to the project page and press CTRL+R to reload the application.
- Parser: set_default_minimass and set_beams_default_scale will break the parser, also nodes2 are currently not fully supported.
- Solution: Will be fixed on the next version.
- UI: some parts of the UI are not reactive yet, eg: blueprints importer/settings.
Double click on view resizer => reset view resizer
Right click + mouse move => move camera around
Left click + mouse move (Only on perspective view aka 3D view) => rotate on axis
Mouse wheel => Zoom
CTRL + N => truck mode
CTRL + B => blueprint mode
Mouse double left click => new node
Mouse double left click + CTRL => new node snapped on grid
Mouse click on a node + drag => Move node around
Mouse click on a node + drag + CTRL => Move node around with grid snapping to the preset value
CTRL + SHIFT + click node1 + click node2 => Creates a beam + shows a temporary blue line before you click on the second node
Mouse + gizmo:
"S" => Scale
"R" => Rotate
"T" => translate
Tree View (UI)
Right click on a node, a group or a beam for options.
Note: This is a beta version, not much testing has been done on the editor but a few projects of mine were successful using it. So be sure to always remember to save your work periodically while using it.
Logs can be found in