• Rigs of Rods 2022.12 has been released! Get it here.
  • Resources listed here are not covered by the GNU GPL, unless indicated otherwise. If you have any questions regarding a resource, please contact the resource author.
Authors
Mr X, zipppy, Aivar, prizedcoffeecup & sputnik_1 (2014 update), CuriousMike (2024 update)
An updated version of Mr X's Peel P50, I have added sounds, touched up some textures, packed the whole bonus pack, released shortly after the original release, together in this file. There are 2 police cars, both have their own custom sirens.
The SFPD cop car I made is included in the pack, as well as the Crane version with a custom paintjob.
The race versions have a 9 HP pull-cord ignition Go-Kart engine making it fast enough to add a lot of oomph to the small car.
The normal road versions (including police, crane and tank) have a 50cc Vespa engine, while the starter sound is from my father's BMW F650 GS motorcycle.

screenshot_2024-06-29_20-50-49_1.pngscreenshot_2024-06-29_20-53-04_1.pngscreenshot_2024-06-30_00-08-13_1.pngscreenshot_2024-06-30_00-27-53_1.png

Credits go to
  • Mr X for the vehicle
  • Zipppy (me) for sounds and texture touch ups
  • McReed for the tank version
  • Aivar for the camera fix
- zipppy, 2009

Improvements by @CuriousMike (June 29th, 2024):
  • Restored custom smoke particles
  • Added support legs to crane version
  • Added GUIDs for skinning
Author
Uploaded from Archives
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More files from Uploaded from Archives

Latest reviews

most cool thing is the peel p50 crane that fails
this is one of the only 3 wheeled cars in the game, with almost all other cars being nowhere near as small as it. the 8 different versions contrast each other perfectly, with the stock versions looking pretty realistic (apart from it's submesh so it's really heavy) also the steering wheel does not move (yet) and it has no texture. overall, a pretty solid mod for people who like obscure classic cars.
Back