Rias Gremory

I love Tokyo
Anyone else done a Audi Sport quattro S1? Very plenty of work to do - everything is missing, except the N/B, which is unfinished anyway.

Planned features;
Flexbody;
Skins for the Rally version;
Realistic size, power & weight;
Fully meshed body: submesh only for collisions;
Attachable lightbars;
Lots of animations.

Planned versions;
Rally
Rallycross
Pikes Peak

screenshot_2020-04-18_15-52-58_1.png

The car will look like the picture:
1986AudiSportQuattroS1.jpg

Last edited:
I may could give you a base for it. I was once in the Rigs of Rods unofficial mods emporium and found it. Physics are garbage and was based in another vehicle but it could work for you.

The lightbars will be a separate "vehicle", which can be attached or unattached.

I can advise you to use sacrions. It's give user ability to to choose options (in this case lightbar) of vehicle by choosing in drop down menu. Without making another .truck file.

link to sections:

all the best with this project

siema

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200912_175011.jpg

Last logged 24 April. That's says everything.

View attachment 9638
Last logged 24 April. That's says everything.
My computer was having problems and I had to abort the project. Now I have checked the computer - and everything works. My project is still alive and working on it.
P.S My signature says "The Audi Sport Quattro S1 was introduced in 1985 as a Group B car. A car that changed the face of a car rallies." in Japanese.

P.S My signature says "The Audi Sport Quattro S1 was introduced in 1985 as a Group B car. A car that changed the face of a car rallies." in Japanese.

Would love to hear of your previous modding experience, or see any creations of yours other than this (↑), I haven't been able to find any.
Or any progress on this, other than a generic N/B that someone else made.

Would love to hear of your previous modding experience, or see any creations of yours other than this (↑), I haven't been able to find any.
Or any progress on this, other than a generic N/B that someone else made.
N/B is my own work.
Of course, this is my very first mod.

N/B is my own work.
Of course, this is my very first mod.
I'm sorry - I thought it was something you've found, because of how you worded it "everything is missing, except the N/B, which is unfinished anyway."
I'll be be genuinely looking forward to any progress, no pressure though, and I'm sorry if I came off as rude, I can be very sceptical sometimes

Anyone else done a Audi Sport quattro S1? Very plenty of work to do - everything is missing, except the N/B, which is unfinished anyway.

Planned features;
Flexbody;
Skins for the Rally version;
Realistic size, power & weight;
Fully meshed body: submesh only for collisions;
Attachable lightbars;
Lots of animations.

Planned versions;
Rally
Rallycross
Pikes Peak

View attachment 8543