WIP - Beta Released '87 Yamaha YFZ350 Banshee

Gibbzy

ドリフト
Releasing an 9 years old banshee mod made by Brkillpack (AKA Brett) and jaw-4 (mrsteakpotato) n/b wheel and tire lines original creator that i have been reworking some time ago, started working on this mod at the beginning of this month (november 06th), and so fortunately i have successfully granted Brett's permission from discord DMs to release his banshee on subforum:
screenshot_2022-11-29_21-09-33_1.png

screenshot_2022-11-29_21-19-07_1.png
screenshot_2022-11-29_21-19-50_1.png

Old verion

1669844510078.png

But now lets talk about some new features, improvements, fixes and whats missing to be done!
  • Heavily weight tunned and reworked N/B, dropping from 6ton chassis to about a realistc 175kg (0.19ton) banshee weight
  • New AO baked uv map textures, but it does not uses GUID for texturing (For now, im plainning on making skins! - see some references)
  • Better mesh work and retopo - shading errors​
  • New shocks suspension engoption and engine tunning, rocking n' rolling on a 80hp ~ 65nm 2-stroke 742cc​
  • New camera fix and set​
  • Converted drivetrain to 2wd with a lot of stability​
  • New wheels line section​
  • Does not explodes when in contact with too sandy, wet or rough surface grounds anymore​
  • Does not flipps all the time anymore​
  • Better steering estertion and accurate control command response
  • As a very very light vehicle mod, you dont need to expect it to shake and wobble to death, everything has been reworked at the most, enjoy the trip!

What's missing to be done:
  • Finish model the rest of the chassis components surfaces
  • An detachable dummy will be added to the banshee, currently the dummy structure is present in the mod just to add some weight, along with some weight distribution to make it more stable (making it weight about 201kg)
  • Custom exhaust for white smoke

NOTE: Add and DM me on Discord (Gibbzy#6689) if you want to release modified mods built with my parts.
    I do not take requests to do anything, you can only add me for that purpose
screenshot_2022-11-30_20-23-39_1.png
screenshot_2022-11-30_20-26-35_1.png
screenshot_2022-11-30_20-31-18_1.png

Attachments

• Banshee-WIP.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Please consider making a version with more weight. Perhaps with luggage carriers, and perhaps even a 3rd even heavier version with luggage on it (it could be in waterproof bags to keep frame-rate low). I use ATVs on narrow trails that can't properly fit rock crawlers or off-road trucks.

Back