Can I add a different main menu song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really add, but replace - yes, as long as you convert it to .wav format with the appropriate parameters, it should work

Not really add, but replace - yes, as long as you convert it to .wav format with the appropriate parameters, it should work
i tried everything and matched every parameter but the song didnt start. The name is correct and the format are correct too.

i tried everything and matched every parameter but the song didnt start. The name is correct and the format are correct too.

Do you have the "Main menu music" enabled in Settings>Audio?
Not sure what else I can suggest, I just did this again, still works (dev version, too)
I'm not sure why it's not working for you

Do you have the "Main menu music" enabled in Settings>Audio?
Not sure what else I can suggest, I just did this again, still works (dev version, too)
I'm not sure why it's not working for you
yes, it is enabled. Ill give you the wav file, and see if it works in your game if you have free time.

Attachments

• main_menu_tune.zip
    25.5 MB · Views: 314
yes, it is enabled. Ill give you the wav file, and see if it works in your game if you have free time.
I just tried it, yeah, it doesn't work for some reason. I re-converted it using AIMP and it works now.
What audio converter did you use? You may want to try something else

I just tried it, yeah, it doesn't work for some reason. I re-converted it using AIMP and it works now.
What audio converter did you use? You may want to try something else
i just edited it from online converters. If you still have the file, can you send it to me?

Thats what I did and i tried to edit the sound file to make it work and it doesnt
You are the third person that I've heard used an online converter and had it not work. They are just janky.
If you really must, there's AIMP, it's free and includes a good audio converter.

Don't bother trying online converters, just download Audacity. Sounds must be exported as a 16-bit WAV file (default export setting) with no metadata. And usually they should also be mono, however the main menu tune was exported as stereo, so it's not really a requirement for that.

Don't bother trying online converters, just download Audacity. Sounds must be exported as a 16-bit WAV file (default export setting) with no metadata. And usually they should also be mono, however the main menu tune was exported as stereo, so it's not really a requirement for that.
Ill do it if i can do it can I upload it (explicet words)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back