Solved Can't load the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmemes

Every time i try to open ROR it just shutdown and won't play

I have been having a lot of trouble since updating to the latest version a few days ago as well. It was crashing checking for vehicle updates. I deleted the vehicle out of the "vehicles" folder that it kept getting stuck on and crashing with. Game loaded finally, but when I try to go to full screen, it crashes again.

I have been having a lot of trouble since updating to the latest version a few days ago as well. It was crashing checking for vehicle updates. I deleted the vehicle out of the "vehicles" folder that it kept getting stuck on and crashing with. Game loaded finally, but when I try to go to full screen, it crashes again.
you need to change it to full screen in the settings

whenever i try to open ROR it shows a black screen with a large mouse cursor then screen closes
then i see ROR in my task bar then it just disappears

whenever i try to open ROR it shows a black screen with a large mouse cursor then screen closes
then i see ROR in my task bar then it just disappears
sounds like you really screwed up the instillation. What version of ror are you using and what windows version?

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP Compaq 6200 Pro SFF PC
BIOS: Default System BIOS (type: BIOS)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz

here

Attachments

• Angelscript.log
    132 bytes · Views: 260
  • configlog.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 282
  • MyGUI.log
    13.3 KB · Views: 277