Development Screens

Cassius Clay

Loud pipes save lives
First attempt at a proper model, nothing much tho:
1590692041971.png

*spoiler it's an Alfa Romeo Giulietta, NOT YET*

Raceking

Greasy Burnouts
So far the current progress on my Dune Buggy. The end designs gonna be much more refined, but i need help with suspension, and Mesh Making
screenshot_2020-07-01_17-06-17_1.png

masfilip

I just like Rigs of Rods.
Invited
After long time something new. :D
I started putting Mazda 626 liftback in game. And also made some new details for both sedan and liftback.
And I also started working on more luxury interior with armrest and more luxurious seat pattern (but textures are not ready yet, just materials).
Right now I have in game four versions:
1.8L petrol sedan with 5-speed manual; 2.0 petrol sedan with 4-speed auto; 2.0 turbodiesel sedan with 5-speed manual and 1.8 petrol liftback with 5-speed manual.
When I model different types of interiors and trims, I would like to make them interchangeable. But thats for very loooooooooong time. :rolleyes:
So I'll probably just do liftback and sedan, with few basic engines and two interior types, and then I'll move on.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cassius Clay

Loud pipes save lives
After long time something new. :D
I started putting Mazda 626 liftback in game. And also made some new details for both sedan and liftback.
And I also started working on more luxury interior with armrest and more luxurious seat pattern (but textures are not ready yet, just materials).
Right now I have in game four versions:
1.8L petrol sedan with 5-speed manual; 2.0 petrol sedan with 4-speed auto; 2.0 turbodiesel sedan with 5-speed manual and 1.8 petrol liftback with 5-speed manual.
When I model different types of interiors and trims, I would like to make them interchangeable. But thats for very loooooooooong time. :rolleyes:
So I'll probably just do liftback and sedan, with few basic engines and two interior types, and then I'll move on.
Wow. Just wow. Amazing work Masfilip! I have another project in the works, Mazda 323f/Lantis...