Game crashes when i change resolution

I open the game and when i go to settings anf set the resolution of my screen the game crashes.I use the latest version of the game
Image002.jpg

Attachments

• RoR.log
    41.2 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
This error is caused by the Ogre.cfg file that was not created (you have Win7 and I don't have such a problem on Win 10) Find a file somewhere or in this message. Drag it to the "config" folder, then edit the screen resolution in it and hooray! the resolution has changed, but if you want to change something in the "Render System" settings, the game will crash. Change it in the same file. I hope my solution to the problem will help you.

Attachments

• ogre.cfg
    684 bytes · Views: 202
Last edited:
This error is caused by the Ogre.cfg file that was not created (you have Win7 and I don't have such a problem on Win 10) Find a file somewhere or in this message. Drag it to the "config" folder, then edit the screen resolution in it and hooray! the resolution has changed, but if you want to change something in the "Render System" settings, the game will crash. Change it in the same file. I hope my solution to the problem will help you.
It does not seem to work after i placed the .cfg file into the config folder and i changed the resolution in it.

Try changing the parameters and in the .cfg file there is an item Rendering Device= and put the name of your video card. I have an intel GPU and this may cause some conflicts.

Back