• Rigs of Rods 2022.12 has been released! Get it here.
  • We are excited to announce that our forum has undergone a major upgrade to XenForo, bringing us up to date with the latest features and improvements after two years!
    As with any significant upgrade, there are a few changes still taking effect. You may notice some features not working as expected while we complete the final adjustments. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.

Guess the car

Piano? then it's definitely a Morris Marina.
But, contrary to my comment, destruction of the Marina is not funny at all. It's a car and an icon of a British culture of the 1970's. Not to mention the fact there are only 872 Marinas still registered in the UK (out of 807,000 sold!!!), 374 on the roads, other 498 currently "SORN Not Due". About "12 pianos" - i mean 12 days passed since the last post. Funny enough, nobody ever complained about destruction of the piano.

But, contrary to my comment, destruction of the Marina is not funny at all. It's a car and an icon of a British culture of the 1970's. Not to mention the fact there are only 872 Marinas still registered in the UK (out of 807,000 sold!!!), 374 on the roads, other 498 currently "SORN Not Due". About "12 pianos" - i mean 12 days passed since the last post. Funny enough, nobody ever complained about destruction of the piano.
You made it obvious, a piano and a RHD car. Yes it's a British culture of 70s but piano falling is kinda funny.

Anyways, here car
20231112_121228.jpg

Destruction of the Marina is not funny for several reasons:

1. It's still a car and an icon of a British culture of the 1970's.
2. There are only 872 Marinas still registered in the UK (out of 807,000 sold).
Its still a piece of garbage when you compare it to Cortina or anything else from that era

Well fiat Has 1.8 dohc with 89hp Also Datsun back then had 58hp from 1 liter a10

Last edited:
Back