• Please be sure to read the troubleshooting guidelines and the General FAQ before creating a thread.
    Please also be sure to see related threads to your issue, a solution may already exist.
  • Rigs of Rods 2022.12 has been released! Get it here.
  • Planned Service Disruption
    The forums and email services will be offline 6:30pm CST tonight for planned service upgrades.

how do i report a player

vans

i like the vdl ambassador, if you couldnt tell :)
so i was in official any and this player said some pretty bad stuff, how do i report him?, before this he said stuff like the n word, dumbass and kill yourself, unfortunately my epic computer skills corrupted that screenshot
screenshot_2024-07-25_18-46-42_2.png

Multiplayer chat is saved
So i guess it can be saved and get the player IP banned not sure tho.
Also you would need some more evidence od what he said
I think it would be possible to get their IP address banned, but the screenshot doesn't give enough evidence. I can't figure out which player he's talking about.

ye idk, i think ima let it slide , but next time something like actually not good happens i will make report

Report the player in the discord server (remember to provide valid proof, and don't censor anything out!), you can also try getting in touch with the staff through the forums, but I suggest the fist option, as it is quicker. (If you wish I an report the player on the discord server, if you prefer not to use it)

In addition to what was said earlier, the logs are registered always, and are never removed. I think if you ask nicely, and provide the needed information the staff will look through them to get more proof.

I reported a couple of player using only screenshots, all of them, that had a reason to be banned, were banned perma (IP ban, I think). Good luck and have fun reporting! :D

If that happens again, and you can't get a screenshot because the chat messages disappear, use the ~ key on your keyboard to open the Console, then you can scroll through the chat history and take the screenshots you need.

Back