Unsolved installing mods and importing into the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bus 584 UFT

when I install mods, then I put them into the folder, then I start the game, but they are not there.

Depends what folder you are talking about and what type of mods you are talking about
Vehicles like trucks, boats, planes, cars etc go into the ''vehicles'' folder in the Rigs of Rods 0.4 folder.
Maps go into ''terrains''
Packs of vehicles sometimes don't work in vehicles, in that case dump it into ''packs'' (or extract the packs contents and dump it into vehicles, that sometimes works)

Depends what folder you are talking about and what type of mods you are talking about
Vehicles like trucks, boats, planes, cars etc go into the ''vehicles'' folder in the Rigs of Rods 0.4 folder.
Maps go into ''terrains''
Packs of vehicles sometimes don't work in vehicles, in that case dump it into ''packs'' (or extract the packs contents and dump it into vehicles, that sometimes works)

Vehicles, Terrains and Packs all work the exact same, it is only for organization. It doesn't matter.

I am having the same problem there is no packs folder but there is a mode folder I put them in there and it is still not working
Documents\Rigs of Rods 0.4\mods is the new default place for mods. Just dropping the zip file in that folder should be enough. What mod are you trying to install?

Make sure that they are still in .zip form, also refresh cache might work(I cant remember if it is in 0.4.7.0). 0.4.8.0 RC5 works well through, unless there is a reason for staying at 4.7

I've refresh cache! deleted some vehicles out of the folder and they are still showing in the game but when i click on it! it shows me an error message... It's like it's stuck and nothing else is loading! PLEASE HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back