Solved load map error

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanx sepulveda

hola buenas tardes recientemente tengo un problema con el rigs of rods y es que cada vez que inicio un mapa pasa me sale un cartelque dice: an internal ocurred in rigs of rods: ogre::renderingAPIException:.RenderingAPIException. Cannot create D3D9 vertex shader Ogre terrain/1091483246/vp/hlod from microcode (D3DERR_IVALIDCALL) in D3D9 GpuVertexProgram::LoadFromMicrocode at c:/CONAN/.CONAN/DATA/OGRE/1.11.6/anotherfoxguy/stable/build/f5c4ec5 etc.

alguna persona que me ayude quiero jugar este simulador y no puedo no puedo disfrutar el juego como ustedes lo hacen por favor de la comunidad que me ayude

You're using a 9 year old Intel Atom with integrated graphics. It does not support the shaders RoR uses. The only thing we can tell you is to upgrade your PC.

Last edited:
seriously, I just want to enjoy this game and you can't do it right away. I take it away. It is bad for these simulators. There is no way that I run to get tired of always playing the old versions of this game. I can't play this great game. Thank you for letting me down. game

Well, I guess goodbye to the game, those hours of fun and so many cars to try to make sense that I have no mods or sense that I have an account on the game page

well the game evolved quite a lot and since sun is already played on a good pc

good curious mike thanks for helping me and well i don't think i play this on my pc or money i have for another pc

hey and help me I know that the version of the game is old but as I solve the problem of white textures in the game carts I wait for your answer
the versions 0.37.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back