WIP - Beta Released MONTRACON flatbed trailers and loads

PoLi

In progress of development of myself
Invited
I planned it as easy quick project that should be base for other trailers, but hate when on big bed of truck or trailer loads need to be far apart because of how working ties. And with trailer is even worst because ties like to grab a pulling truck. And loading more loads is almost impossible because unsecured like fall of trailer before full load completed. This loads you can put wherever on trailer beds and are instantly secured. Pallets can be loaded by Neg-ice equipment other by crane.

screenshot_2018-05-24_03-59-09_1.pngscreenshot_2018-05-23_04-49-40_1.pngscreenshot_2018-04-29_18-25-13_1.pngscreenshot_2018-05-01_03-56-03_1.pngscreenshot_2018-04-30_19-46-51_1.pngscreenshot_2018-05-03_04-02-21_1.pngscreenshot_2018-05-24_03-48-59_1.pngscreenshot_2018-05-24_03-46-29_1.pngscreenshot_2018-03-28_21-56-54_1.png

screemshot.PNG

Last edited:
Re: euro flatbed trailers (MONTRACON) and loads

FINALLY! Someone was able to fix the physics-less load issues, and the 'lets grab the truck instead!' issues! Thank you so much!

- - -STOP STACKING MY COMMENTS - - -

That actually is another one of his mods, available on the Repository.

Last edited:

Loads I made for trailers. Some of them still needs adjustments. Have few more in mind to do.

screenshot_2018-06-07_04-19-02_1.png

Roughly when do you expect to be able to release them? This is not a request for their release, I just wanted to know so I don't start 'over posting' comments.

How intensive are the trailers and loads on frame-rates? I have a fairly run-of-the-mill HP 17, and would like to know the pressure put on it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Can't say fps. My toster handle them well and it is old and worn.
Beta should be ready soon. Think week or two.

Awesome! I can't wait for the release!

PS, are the loads compatible [not compassionate, Google] with other trailers/vehicles?

So is the large white frame in the middle used to secure more items to a convenient to use frame? Also, how do you release the loads from the trailer? Finally, can you ctrl+DEL the trailer or BACKSPACE fly with it?

I apologize if I am taking time away from your project, I just want these in my head so I don't constantly Ctrl T my way through life.;)

Last edited:

No, frame is only a load.
Pallets you need to put on trailer with forklift, frame, beams, generator with crane once you put them on trailer bed they are secured do not need to do anything. When unloading just grab it with forklift or lift with crane.
Ctrl+Del and backspace are not crashing a game.

Last edited:

I have to say that many spawned objects make my FPS drop badly. I can't wait to see how this one will work out then.

Ok, thank you very much. I'm getting a little giddy about the upcoming release.

I just looked at the pictures and it looks nice and when it gets released I am going to download it.

Please, people: don't rush him, don't try to have him take precious time off of the project, just let him be. As said above, and as simply as can be put:
If there was progress he would post it.

No progress here. Give it a little break. Working on outhers projects and busy at work and busy time with family too. But I will continue soon.

screenshot_2018-06-26_05-09-19_1.png

Back