(Muliplayer) Opening the map doesn't show all the player locations

What do you mean exactly? You don't see the characters, their labels or surveymap icons?

Also, what game version, what server, what map? How many maps/servers did you try? How many times it happened?

I was going to say "if they went outside of the map, they won't appear on the map"

But then I experienced this in multiplayer as well.
Not only do they not appear on the map, their label is not displayed.
You can see RoRBot and Guppey's labels even though the camera is really far away, but Plajer's label is nowhere. (I did look all around, too)

Thanks for the video. This is definitely a bug, either Plajer was on the server but not visible, or they were gone but the list still showed them. I'd have to inspect the server logs to be sure.

What do you mean exactly? You don't see the characters, their labels or surveymap icons?

Also, what game version, what server, what map? How many maps/servers did you try? How many times it happened?
2022.12, Official Neo, it happens every server, every map

And they never went outside the map

i have experienced it myself and whenever a player disappears they are spawning a mod. usually it says the .truck or .rar file and sometimes it says "mod not installed" if you do not have that specific mod.

i have experienced it myself and whenever a player disappears they are spawning a mod. usually it says the .truck or .rar file and sometimes it says "mod not installed" if you do not have that specific mod.
This is not the case for this topic, that's commonly known and is not a bug.

Back