Solved no AI in rigs of rods .4.8.0 Release Canidate 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

flip889

local ror driver
I downloaded the ai test maps in rigs of rods .4.8.0 RC4 (latest development version), & the ai won't work.

4BusFollow.as (41, 1): Info = Compiling void frameStep(float)
4BusFollow.as (54, 13): Warning = The operand is implicitly converted to handle in order to compare them
4BusFollow.as (68, 13): Error = No matching signatures to 'BeamClass::navigateTo(vector3&)'
4BusFollow.as (78, 13): Error = No matching signatures to 'BeamClass::navigateTo(vector3&)'
4BusFollow.as (88, 13): Error = No matching signatures to 'BeamClass::navigateTo(vector3&)'
4BusFollow.as (98, 13): Error = No matching signatures to 'BeamClass::navigateTo(vector3&)'
Failed to build the module
Executing main()
default terrain script loaded
The script finished successfully.

4BusFollow.as used an old version of the waypoint AI, the AI code got rewritten later. Examples of the new AI can be found on the Bajarama V2 and F1 Test Track terrains.

4BusFollow.as used an old version of the waypoint AI (designed for 0.4.0.0/0.4.6.0), the AI code got rewritten later (for RoR 0.4.7.0/0.4.8.0). Examples of the new AI can be found on the Bajarama V2 and F1 Test Track terrains.
ah, ok thanks, man. I thought it was just my computer. (or the fact that I am running it on a chromebook) but I managed to get the ai working in the standard AITestMap.terrn2. I wish I can show y'all a video of the ai running in anotherfoxguy's AITestMap.terrn2, but this forum wouldn't accept .mp4 files.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back