• Rigs of Rods 2022.12 has been released! Get it here.
  • We are excited to announce that our forum has undergone a major upgrade to XenForo, bringing us up to date with the latest features and improvements after two years!
    As with any significant upgrade, there are a few changes still taking effect. You may notice some features not working as expected while we complete the final adjustments. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.

WIP - Beta Released Project: F Series

bunderbilt

i barely play this game
Hey all,
What does RoR need? A bunch of things. Can I do that? Probably not. What is not necessary to have but should have anyway? This.
Since most big RoR creators like Gabester, Box5diesel, Soat_Muldoon and many others have moved on to BeamNG.drive I have decided to start a revival project for Stoats F-Series. I've decided to start with the Aeronose, OBS, whatever you wanna call it generation (1992-1998) since I have history IRL with these trucks.

What have I done? (so far)
-Realistic weight (still some imperfections but I'll fix it)
-Added 2 new variants for the Extended Cab (more to come for all other variants)
-More realistic engine and gearbox behavior (will be improved)
-Added mini pics
- Removed the awful tire screech effect (will be replaced)

What will I add/improve on later?
-Add flares
-Add steering wheel
- Add gauges
-3D Engine model as well as other components
-Fix sounds
-Improve handling/overall vehicle feel
-Add all above mentioned to the other F Series gens
-Create skinzip
-More i can't think of right now

Thank you too:
CuriousMike, LT. Smell My, JDMClark - Rockstar Wheels + Tires, 5 Spoke wheel + tire
4x4convoy- Billet Grills + BroncoAir Front bumper
I do not take credit for any existing meshes for the mod, all credit goes to Soat_Muldoon
Please keep in mind that I am a high school student with a outside life with little modding experience so updates/realeses will not come at any set date or time in the future. This is simply a side "project" of mine that will gradually get improved on

screenshot_2023-08-19_21-12-19_1.png.screenshot_2023-08-19_21-12-29_1.pngscreenshot_2023-08-19_21-12-37_1.pngscreenshot_2023-08-19_21-12-52_1.pngscreenshot_2023-08-19_21-12-59_1.pngscreenshot_2023-08-19_21-12-45_1.png

Changelog V1.1 August 21, 2023
Added:

New wheels/tires for Offroad Version
Added "1992 Ford F-350 XL Long Bed Dually" configuration (w.i.p)
Added Ford IDI Diesel for F-350
Updated minipics
Fixed:
Lower RPM limit for better shifting and more torque (all configs. exc. Lightning)
Removed unnecessary files
Minor changes to "1992 Ford F-150 XL Ext. Cab Squat." configuration
Minor changes to "1992 Ford F-150 XL Ext. Cab Offroad" configuration
Cleaned up the log a little bit
Known bugs:
Locking differential on the "Offroad" configuration causes it to implode (Seagate reference)
Missing back sidewall texture for "Dually" configuration (wheels)
Missing bed texture for "Dually" configuration
F-350 still shows "F-150" badging
I will leave this .zip file if anybody wants to check out the pack. This mod does not conflict with Soats existing pack. They are separate .truck files.

Attachments

Last edited:
dually need update not have 5 th wheeel, wait white textures for skin

Attachments

• screenshot_1.png
    screenshot_1.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 167
  • screenshot_2.png
    screenshot_2.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 159
  • screenshot_3.png
    screenshot_3.png