SOLVED: RoR black screen when trying to open it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harperion6

how to breathe oxygen 101
So my issue is that when ever I open up RoR it just shows a black screen with a cursor (like normal) but after the cursor disappears and the game gets stuck on a black screen and I need to alt + f4 to get out of it I'm not sure if any one else has this issue.

Solution
Hi, consider posting your RoR.log file for us to have a look at

- Has RoR worked fine before, on this computer?
- Have you done any changes that could have caused this? (installed new mods, changed settings, had Windows download and install updates, etc.)

Some wildly hopeless things you can try:
- Rename your My Games\Rigs of Rods\config\ folder to config_old, start RoR and let it generate new config, see if it fixes the problem. If it doesn't, delete the new config folder and rename config_old to config. No harm done, no config lost.
Hi, consider posting your RoR.log file for us to have a look at

- Has RoR worked fine before, on this computer?
- Have you done any changes that could have caused this? (installed new mods, changed settings, had Windows download and install updates, etc.)

Some wildly hopeless things you can try:
- Rename your My Games\Rigs of Rods\config\ folder to config_old, start RoR and let it generate new config, see if it fixes the problem. If it doesn't, delete the new config folder and rename config_old to config. No harm done, no config lost.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back