Trying to get Unbanned From Official NeoQueretaro

Hello Fellow People,
I've been banned from official neo for a while now (6 or 7 months now i think) and since then I realized the mistake. I made I read the Terms of service after being banned from the official server and since then i have followed the rules and have not been banned or kicked from another server. The reason i was banned was because I think I was talking to RoRBot too much and got banned. I was pretty new to the game so i had no clue what i was doing lol. I would love to be unbanned to play with friends and be able to play on this server!
Game username: Busdriverthe14 at the time. changed it BDT14 now
Thank you,
BDT14

Hello Fellow People,
I've been banned from official neo for a while now (6 or 7 months now i think) and since then I realized the mistake. I made I read the Terms of service after being banned from the official server and since then i have followed the rules and have not been banned or kicked from another server. The reason i was banned was because I think I was talking to RoRBot too much and got banned. I was pretty new to the game so i had no clue what i was doing lol. I would love to be unbanned to play with friends and be able to play on this server!
Game username: Busdriverthe14 at the time. changed it BDT14 now
Thank you,
BDT14
Everyone deserves a second chance

Back