Solved Vehicle glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratch

Classy
Hello, sorry to bother you folks, but I was wondering if there was some way to fix this glitch I have with some older vehicles. Basically the structure of the vehicle shows up all red no matter what. Here's a picture:
screenshot_2018-12-04_23-03-17_1.png

This vehicle and a few other older ones have this glitch, other than that the vehicles work fine.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, sorry to bother you folks, but I was wondering if there was some way to fix this glitch I have with some older vehicles. Basically the structure of the vehicle shows up all red no matter what. Here's a picture:

This vehicle and a few other older ones have this glitch, other than that the vehicles work fine.

Thanks in advance.

That's caused by a missing material. In the globals section of the truck file there will be a material, usually starting with "tracks/" followed by a name. Just replace the original material name with "tracks/trans".

View attachment 1797

Thanks in advance.
Is that Gabester’s Lexus? If so, how the heck did you get it to work with any textures and without the front suspension breaking?

25or624: I dunno, I got it from the old archive a while back. The front suspension and the steering is a little weak and wobbles around 20 MPH and up when steering, but that's the only problem I have with it except for this bug. I use the newest version of RoR. I think this is a link to the police version I showed: http://archives.rigsofrods.net/repo...5c5cb8ce09d3f8c9aece8_LexusPoliceVersion3.zip

Charger: I looked around in the files but I can't quite find what you mean. Maybe you could look at the file above and perhaps fix it up and add it back onto the repo. Sorry I can't be of much help, I know very little about modding. Thanks for trying help though.

25or624: I dunno, I got it from the old archive a while back. The front suspension and the steering is a little weak and wobbles around 20 MPH and up when steering, but that's the only problem I have with it except for this bug. I use the newest version of RoR. I think this is a link to the police version I showed: http://archives.rigsofrods.net/repo...5c5cb8ce09d3f8c9aece8_LexusPoliceVersion3.zip

Charger: I looked around in the files but I can't quite find what you mean. Maybe you could look at the file above and perhaps fix it up and add it back onto the repo. Sorry I can't be of much help, I know very little about modding. Thanks for trying help though.
Huh, the Lexus I have is all white with paper suspension. I’ll check it out, thanks for the link.

Austin: Thanks, sorry I got confused. Now I have another vehicle to use in my AI less police chases.
screenshot_2018-12-05_23-06-33_1.png

The only other thing I don't like is how shiny it is and the fact that the steering is weak. Oh well, you don't need to do much steering in a strait line chase.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back