What did you do today?

You should try cleaning the inside of that car, Trey.
All I did today was going to school and work tonight.

Accidentally threw a car, crashed Rigs of Rods...
Accidentally deleted a car, crashed Rigs of Rods...
Aciddentally flew with a trailer, crashed Rigs of Rods...
accidentally pressed ALT+F4, crashed Rigs of Rods...
downloaded some cars, crashed Rigs of Rods...
clicked on the file Unknown, crashed Rigs of Rods...
crashed Rigs of Rods...
crashed Rigs of Rods...
crashed Rigs of Rods...
crashed Rigs of Rods...
and my greatest achievement: managed to go 20 minutes without doing something that has: crashed Rigs of Rods...

Edit: submitted this post, crashed Rigs of Rods...
;):eek:

Hit the race track for practice today. First time in the race car since November!
29341611_359704234509174_549602299_n.jpg

Finally played a few games for a change, havent been on the computer for quiet sometime now, well as far as gameplay goes.

Picked up this old gem. Runs, works, just needs to be tuned up and needs an air filter.

Attachments

• IMG_20180518_115520.jpg
    IMG_20180518_115520.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 378
33734932_1085819038223850_1554001270287630336_n.png33764338_1085329041606183_2466747808565166080_n.jpgHauled lumber...This is how we do it in the caribbean without those weight limits

Wore off a hangover.

Downloaded a lot of music. about 40gbs worth, all from some poor person's pc at 20kbps. worth it tho.

Mowed the lawn. How feminine.

Tried speaker placement. Turns out if you have front ported speakers, and stand in a corner behind them, the bass is ridiculously amplified.

Placed speakers towards wall. Bass was ridiculous, then gave up as i lost all high end.

Bought some records.

Bought a new phono cartridge.

Screamed at my laptop.

Surprisingly a lot of shit for one day aha

Well, over the past few days, I've been buying things left and right off of Amazon. First off, since there's a game that's coming out on the 22nd of this month, I decided to pre-order it off of Amazon, so I'll have my chance of inputting the code and downloading the game from Steam as soon as it comes out. Not only that, but since I have a model kit that I ordered about a month ago coming this week, I decided to buy a few accessories that will help make painting and detailing each part of it much easier, and the best way to do that was to buy a pack of alligator clips and bamboo sticks, and now all I need to do is to figure out what sort of base I can use to hold the parts up. Lastly, I also ordered an accessory that directly goes with the model kit that I ordered, but it won't be here until the 14th or so. I'm just hyped for all of this stuff coming soon.

today worked my ass off working on the damn pressure washer. carb needs taken out. Also fiddled with my old MTD mower to see if itll run anymore , the ignition is shot, the gear that turns the motor over is ground down. tryna do it the old way of tying a rope to the bitch n pulling

Back