What Was the First Mod you Tried in Rigs of Rods?

ASDR YT

my first ever mod car to be spawned was the Mean Machine(Race Version)when i saw "mean"i went with and im happy to this day that i spawned it first as if i did spawn something else i probably wouldnt even be chatting here lel and map?i picked Brutal Valley and yes i spawned the mean machine on that map lel

rajputaman04

I remember crashing it and going up the mountain course. But the first mod that I installed and isn't a content pack is the Ae86 because I wanted a 86 mxplayer

Last edited:

Freestyle Motorsports

pours in the bowl into the cereal before the milk
I say it's the Ford Falcon XB GT on Auriga Proving Grounds, my first actual car and map. But the first car I tried and really played with a bit was the Honda Accord Hatchback. Fun little car to toss around and obliterate.

BR1Drifts

Teamドリフト
The first mod I tried was Gabester's Burnside Race, on wild west, in 2012, if I'm not mistaken, I was too young to know what was happening lol 😄
The one who helped me remember all this was the older brother of a friend of mine, who introduced the game to me and my friend

I don't exist

At least, not that you know of...
Well, I started out with the bus and the DAF that come with the game on simple test terrain...
The first modded cars I used were the Viper on one of the banger tracks (I don't remember which).
I think that was last month xd