Why am I banned from the Servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car Driver

Lord of Sheeps
Ok, so, I just tried to go online in game, and I cannot get into any of the servers I'm banned from everything, what is the reason for this please?

Ok, so, I just tried to go online in game, and I cannot get into any of the servers I'm banned from everything, what is the reason for this please?
Simple, you were being unnecessarily toxic. I don't know if you're banned from official servers or not (Probably not as you all often like to say that you are) but I can speak for "The Hideout," "Simple Stock Car Series," and "freedrift." The only one I have seen you join today that I indeed banned you on was "The Hideout."

It might be the fact you own illegal mods. It'll be helpful to share your mods folder. (via screenshot)
Reminded me of a funny joke I made a while back.

Not the mod folder.png

I see no illega l mods here, i use them for single player only, like it should be
1719876645419.png
Simple, you were being unnecessarily toxic. I don't know if you're banned from official servers or not (Probably not as you all often like to say that you are) but I can speak for "The Hideout," "Simple Stock Car Series," and "freedrift." The only one I have seen you join today that I indeed banned you on was "The Hideout."
1719876610060.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back