• Rigs of Rods 2022.12 has been released! Get it here.
  • Resources listed here are not covered by the GNU GPL, unless indicated otherwise. If you have any questions regarding a resource, please contact the resource author.
2016 Bluebird All American T3FE School Bus

Outdated 2016 Bluebird All American T3FE School Bus V1

Authors
WillM
WARNING: THIS MOD IS OLD.

The 6th Generation Bluebird All American, also dubbed The Blue Bird TX4. One of the newest of it's kind. The 6th generation of All American buses comes with many visual and structural improvements, most notable the newly designed modern stylized roofcap design.

ass.jpg

This specific bus comes fitted with all incandescent lighting, a yellow roof, an full LED flashing stop arm and many more features that you'll find upon exploration.

This bus is not perfect. All bugs and errors are known of and will NOT be fixed. Please do not ask me to fix any of the errors.

arm.jpg
int.jpg

Use in companies is welcomed. Do not use or edit any mesh parts without explicit written permission from myself. Any use without permission will prevent releases in the future. Don't be the one guy who ruins it for everyone. Skinzips are welcome and a unique GUID has been placed in the truck file.

Key Commands:
CTRL+1 - Overhead Yellow Lights
CTRL+2 - Overhead Red Lights
CTRL+3 - Interior Dome Lights
F1/2 - Stop Arm
F3/4 - Door
CTRL+F1/2 - Windows
CTRL+F3/4 - Windows
CTRL+F5/6 - Understorage doors

Feel free to message me through the forums or on Discord @ WillM#0701 with questions or comments!
Author
Will
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More files from Will

• WillM's Thomas Pack
    WillM's Thomas Pack
    Thomas Built Buses is an American bus manufacturer. Thomas produces bus designs for various uses.
  • WillM's FS-65 Pack
    WillM's FS-65 Pack
    The Freightliner FS-65 is a cowled bus chassis manufactured by Freightliner.
  • WillM's EF Pack
    WillM's EF Pack
    The Thomas Saf-T-Liner is a transit-style bus product line produced by Thomas.
  • WillM's CE Pack
    WillM's CE Pack
    IC Bus (originally IC Corporation) is an American bus manufacturer.
  • WillM's WANCO Variable Message Board
    WillM's WANCO Variable Message Board
    Wanco Variable Message Signs are the ideal choice when you need to get information to the public.

Latest reviews

Very well made, especially with the detailed interior. One of my favorite buses ingame.
Love this thing! Nice detail
Nice to see a Bluebird T3 in the game
Nice
Another bus for the repo! YAH!
Back