- Charger, Off-Roader
The first three-wheeled ATV, produced in the 1970's by the Sperry Rand corporation, the Tricart along with its little brother, the Tricub proved themselves to provide a unique and fun riding experience. With the engine mounted in the rear and a low-slung rider position, you can achieve a top speed of 40mph, as well as blistering corner speeds with this marvel of 70's technology.
- Charger (me) - Model, N/B, textures, sounds
- Off-Roader - Engine model, reference pictures, sound recording
- Highly detailed and accurate model
- Realistic engine and gearing setup
- Ropable nodes for transportation
Skins are ok to release without my permission, you must use the skinzip system though. As for other forms of modding, you are required to have my permission if you want to release the modification. Modding for personal use is fair-game.
- Charger, 2016
(@Xploder98 reuploaded this gem and provided all of the pictures except the first one.)