Ford Mustang (1979-1982)

Released Ford Mustang foxbody (1982) 2020-07-29

"flexbody error" is taken into account and is there since begining. Everybody who spawn vehicle and have it running has those errors for rearsprings, front ptings, steernig booth, upper prace meshes etc. etc. in their .log

I didn't tried dev build yet. I'm using 2020.01.

Happy it's working fir you Cassius.

I'm in 2020.01 and it works just fine, not sure what exactly is causing this for you guys

@FilipK09 Please try resetting your game to default settings by removing the Documents\My Games\Rigs of Rods\config folder. The car works fine on 2020.01. Using the developer build is not a solution, so please don't suggest it.

sometimes if spawning multiple at a time (like in a sequence) of the same car the wheels wont spawn with the car unless you go back in and manually reselect them, same thing strangely does not occur with skins

sometimes if spawning multiple at a time (like in a sequence) of the same car the wheels wont spawn with the car unless you go back in and manually reselect them, same thing strangely does not occur with skins
This is a known bug with 2020.01, not related to the mod. Just highlight the next mod down, then go back. Or press CTRL+ . (period) to spawn your last used vehicle again.

'Ignore' those commands are operated automatically by triggers. Thay doesn't accept manual input.

I love the backfire!
screenshot_2023-10-27_16-34-48_1.png

Last edited:
Back