Outdated MRacing skin for the Gavril MV4R

Manieczek

Professional Moron
Just a generic racing skin I made in my free time. Let me know how did it turn out.

MRacing.png

Credits:
Gabester [vehicle]
@Pixel [SBDC]
@Xploder98 [SSCS]

Thanks to all credited!

Attachments

• MRacing.skinzip
    2.1 MB · Views: 153
Would say it turned out well. If you mind have some things I would suggest for it as this is just how I'd do it. I'd fill in the rear bumper with the paint, and a few options for more on the rear. Can fill in the lower half of the trunk following the existing lines and change the triangle of the rear to either filling in the top part of the trunk (leaving the middle section open to follow the body color) or would remove that triangle entirely so you could move the logo so it won't blend in with the white. I did see the triangle matches up with the front, where I would just change that to a stripe that follows the ridge in the middle of the hood instead.

I did a version that had the bumper all white and did not feature the triangles, but for some reason decided to remove it. This skin is more of a test, and I didn't even consider sharing it for some time.

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback!

P.S.

I will probably not get back to that skin, but rather make another (better) one. I surely will use your suggestions when making the new one :)

Last edited:
Back