Ever wished you could have 3 of RoR's most popular cities on one terrain? Now you can!
This is a combination of NeoQueretaro, NeoQ2.0, and Penguinville, originally made as a proof-of-concept to test the unlimited collision limit. Now that the changes are a part of an official version and people seem to be interested, I decided to clean it up and release.
- Jigsaw - NeoQueretaro/NeoQ2.0
- Donoteat & various others - Penguinville
- Klink - NeoQueretaro 0.4 port (used as a base)
- @CuriousMike (myself) - Everything else
- Currently there's no bridge connecting each city. To travel between them press the TAB key to open the overview map and left click an area to teleport or take a plane.
- Distant terrain parts may appear darker, this seems to be a game issue so currently there's nothing I can do to fix this.
- Jigsaw, Donoteat, Klink, CuriousMike