• Rigs of Rods 2022.12 has been released! Get it here.
  • Resources listed here are not covered by the GNU GPL, unless indicated otherwise. If you have any questions regarding a resource, please contact the resource author.
Scania 143

Scania 143 2023-01-20 Hotfix

Authors
Kuru, Poro, Salonen, Trevor, QuestNL, Fonzie, NRS91, CuriousMike
This file has been uploaded from the archives. No description is available.
screenshot_2018-07-02_10-23-55_1_rXu.png
Reactions: Trucker Gigi
Author
Uploaded from Archives
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 4 ratings

More files from Uploaded from Archives

Latest updates

1. 2023 Update Hotfix

Hotfix to address additional issues found with the Road Train trailer: Fixed front axle...
  2. 2023 Update

Fixed missing texture Fixed Road Train dolly mesh placement Fixed dragging nodes on Road Train /...

Latest reviews

Perhaps the best truck+trailer pack. The tandem trailer is missing some materials (pink texture showing), that could be fixed I guess.
textures didnt load for me, but alot of selections, can someone provide a fix?
Excellent pack. All these trucks are quite powerful and handle well. Unlike most other trucks in RoR, the trucks in this actually collide with cars pretty well, and as you can see in the screenshot, there's lots of trailers to play with too. My only complaint is that some of the textures are a bit lowres (Mainly the mink feed tank. Some textures are pretty detailed though, like the dashboard elements), and some of the trailers have missing textures. Other than that, This is my favorite Truck pack in RoR. Would highly recommend downloading.
lovely
Back