• Porsche 911 SC/RS Rothmans livery

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Peugeot Talbot Sport livery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sievert

I got a BURNIN' LOVE!
So I recently found that without the keyboard steering speed coupling, the DI Sportster suddenly became a really nice rally car to drive. That gave me an idea. The included liveries were nice and all, but I wanted a real-life livery on the car. So I got to work and came up with a couple of rally liveries from real-life that you might recognize. They're nice to look at, if I'm being honest.
Without further a-do, I present to you those two liveries. Of course, I plan to make more famous liveries for this car in the future.

The gorgeous Alitalia livery from the Lancia Stratos HF.
unknown.png

unknown.png

The iconic Subaru World Rally Team livery from the Subaru Impreza WRC, specifically the GC, even more specifically the WRC2000 version. I know the Subaru livery doesn't really fit the Sportster, but whatever.
unknown.png

unknown.png

The livery of the underrated Ford RS200 Group B car. The Sportster's design is wildly different from the RS200, which did affect where these stripes went.
unknown.png

unknown.png

The red, dark blue, yellow, and light blue stripes of Peugeot Talbot Sport, as seen on the 205 Turbo 16 Group B car.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Attachments

• Alitalia_Sportster.skinzip
    3.5 MB · Views: 372
  • SWRT_Sportster.skinzip
    3.4 MB · Views: 375
  • RS200_Sportster.skinzip
    3.5 MB · Views: 362
  • Talbot_Sportster.skinzip
    3.5 MB · Views: 430
Last edited:
1: I just wanted to see what people thought.
2: It would turn out that the Martini livery is one pain in the arse.

Hey y'all. I updated the Alitalia, SWRT, and Ford skinzips. I changed the mudflaps so they're at least more faithful to the original car. Also, I uploaded a new skin, the Peugeot Talbot Sport livery of the 205 Turbo 16 Group B car. Literally no one asked for it but I don't care.

Hey y'all. I updated the Alitalia, SWRT, and Ford skinzips. I changed the mudflaps so they're at least more faithful to the original car. Also, I uploaded a new skin, the Peugeot Talbot Sport livery of the 205 Turbo 16 Group B car. Literally no one asked for it but I don't care.
Noice 👌

We'll see what happens.

Because I did give up on the Martini livery, so that's why the RS200 came out.

Back