Unsolved Reverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormTrooper111

I am using 4.8 RC5.
I Used 4.8 RC3
I use automatic to drive, my monster jam trucks.
I use WASD w for foward A for left, S for reverse, and d for right.
I DONT WANT to have to use 6 and 7 to shift to the gears. I WANT AUTOMATIC
does anyone know the keyword for imput for reverse. i want it to go into reverse Immediately, and not to have to do ANY SHIFTING Gears. I like the way it was setup in RC3. I copied my input from RC3 and inserted it into the RC5 input. Can someone please help me.

Arcade controls make it so after the vehicle has stopped and the brake key is pressed the vehicle will shift into reverse for you. Restart your game after you make the change, and it should work. Use the default input map.

I am using 4.8 RC5.
I Used 4.8 RC3
I use automatic to drive, my monster jam trucks.
I use WASD w for foward A for left, S for reverse, and d for right.
I DONT WANT to have to use 6 and 7 to shift to the gears. I WANT AUTOMATIC
does anyone know the keyword for imput for reverse. i want it to go into reverse Immediately, and not to have to do ANY SHIFTING Gears. I like the way it was setup in RC3. I copied my input from RC3 and inserted it into the RC5 input. Can someone please help me.
Arcade controls make it so after the vehicle has stopped and the brake key is pressed the vehicle will shift into reverse for you. Restart your game after you make the change, and it should work. Use the default input map.
To clarify, is this what you want? From your post this is basically what you want, but from the way you worded it, it sounds like you just want the thing to slam into Reverse as soon as you press the down arrow, stopped or not. Technically speaking I believe this is as close as you will get to that behaviour, but I am not 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back