Here it finally is. If not the biggest, at least one of the biggest ships ever built in RoR. It's a 216m long passenger ferry. It doesn't really exist, but it's very similar with these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_class_ferry
It's still WIP, but here's a beta.
- Operator: 1996- Finnlines Oyj
- Port of registry: Oulu, Finland
- Built: 1995-1996 Masa Yards, Turku, Finland
- Length: 216m
- Beam: 30m
- Depth: 7m
- Total height: 56m
- Tonnage: 43 000GRT
- Capacity: 500 passengers, 4,200 lane meters
- Main engines: 4x Wärtsilä Wasa 9L46 64400 hp
- Auxiliary engines: 3x Wärtsilä Wasa 8L32
- Emergency generator: 1x Scania Dsc16
- The car deck's middle wall is not contactable.
- The helipad is not contactable
- Crashes on some terrains
I recommend to disable the waves when transporting cars on the car deck.
- Kuru, 2010