How did you discover Rigs of Rods?

joshtheking93

last year saw the was watching beamng vids then low and be hold saw the off road s-10. considering i owned one in about the same paint scheme. then what did it for me was the websites vid at the time with the same s-10 landind a jump.... my pc at the time wouldnt play it. but made a account lol. upgraded to a new pc and now im addicted to this game (no desire to make a bus video) but was amazed at all the vehicles the repositories had to offer. as a mechanic and a car enthusiast i was in love with the community and the support. thank all for this collaboration of a way better game. my xbox hates my pc now and the misses asked if ill ever play forza horizon 2 again but truth is i love the physics here! what an amazing job everybody

ce6256

Trucker Cam
I bought BeamNG.drive and then remembered by laptop was crappy, so I got RoR which was amazing. Then i forgot about it. And then remembered and now i have 10GB of mods and it is epic.

I discovered when I wanted BeamNG.Drive, but then I found RoR when searching Beamng on youtube. The video was RoR vs Beamng.

Pixel

I found this game 9 years ago when my brother showed me it, I'm not quite sure how he found it though, but it certainly didn't take me long to get addicted to it. I made an account after that which I did lose when the website had be modernized but I made another account and I'm not really bothered because I love this game